My video is blurry? What do I do?
- Check if Google Chrome is up to date, try clearing cache & cookies and restart browser.
- On video call, click on 3 dots at the right bottom corner.
- Select Video Quality accordingly.
I would like to Host a Video Call for free to test your Video Conferencing features and capabilities. How can I do that?
Yes, we welcome you to test-drive our Video Conferencing features and capabilities. Do note that the majority of our premium features such as Video Recording and Live Streaming to YouTube are only accessible to our paid Community Members. If it is not too late for you to join – Click Here If you would like to simply Host a Video call, you have 2-hours on us, host a call right now. Click Here!
How to Host a Video Call for Non Members?
- Go to virtualcoworking.community homepage.
- On the top right corner, select Host a Video Call Option
- Type in your email address.
- Check your personal mailbox for the video host link.
How to Start a Video Call for Members?
- Login to your account
- Select Host a video call.
- Start a new meeting by typing in the header/agenda.
- Select Go
Each time that I want to start a video call, it does not prompt me to enter Host login credentials.
- When logged into your video call, select “More Actions” from the bottom right of your screen (3 dots).
- Select your name (should be top choice)